Mga Pahina

Linggo, Marso 11, 2012

QUEZON MEMORIAL CIRCLE

I and my classmates went to Quezon Memorial Circle last February 6,2012 (Monday). We rode the bus Pedro Gil to Quezon City.

I saw the many exhibit of Manuel L. Quezon's family.
I feel so surprise the Manuel Quezon's background his life. It was very early.


I wanted to enter the QUEZON MEMORIAL SHRINE but It was close on Monday. Only Tuesday-
Sunday at 8am-4pm.

Manuel Quezon's background this.

So next again, I will attend there. When I am so exciting to see in Quezon Memorial Circle last March 4 Sunday.

I entered the Quezon Memorial Shrine Museum


Manuel L. Quezon

Manuel L. Quezon was the first President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.







Manuel L. Quezon's wife

It has shown in Quezon Memorial Shrine. The people aware about this.




Manuel L. Quezon died this. It is the true history.



Have many landmark in Quezon City by Manuel L. Quezon. It was so wonderful. Made me so attractive the true history.

I traveled this. It was my first time to saw there. I feel experienced this Quezon City.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento