Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Pebrero 2, 2012

MALABON HERITAGE HOUSES


Last January 28,2012, I and my classmates walked on the way. I saw the many old houses but Some houses had left. it was diversity use or not use.


 Farmacia Borja


It was built on 1923. It had descendants of the ROJAS-BORJA FAMILY.


Cayco House
C. Arellano St. cor. T. Santos, Barangay Baritan is a 1920s two-storey Filpino colonial period Ilustrado House.




Raymundo House
It was built on 1861.




GONZALES HOUSE (also known as the PAEZ HOUSE) 
It was built on 1877.
 it seems that the only response to the city's perennial flooding problem is to keep on raising the level of our streets. In some instances street levels have been raised twice or thrice. 
I researched it through blog of MALABON.








MARIO LUNA HOUSE
It was built on 1890s.



TEODORO (formerly JOSE LUNA) HOUSE
It was built on 1910s.
I experienced while I was kid. I saw and stroll inside the house. It was very beautiful. One girl was close me because she made me so happy.









BENEDICTO LUNA HOUSE



OTHER MALABON HERITAGE HOUSES


















I hope Malabon Hertiage Houses will make our history for travel. It had long ago. I saw them to some design in our hertiage house. It look alike modern house. Made me happy to see MALABON HERTIAGE HOUSE. 




2 komento:

  1. Arvin, thanks for viewing my blogger. Thank you a lot!!!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
    Buy Facebook Fans

    TumugonBurahin