Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Pebrero 2, 2012

JOURNAL OF JANUARY ON EVERY TUESDAY

JANUARY 10,2012 Tuesday

I learned about history syllabus. My teacher had lectured our syllabus about COURSE DESCRIPTION, COURSE OBJECTIVES,COURSE CONTENTS, TEACHING METHODS/STRATEGIES,REQUIREMENTS and ASSESSMENT/EVALUATION. It had followed the rule from her. I listened it to her because it is very important. My teacher informed me and my classmates, that groups introduce. She instructed us to copy name,parents and school high school. In my first time to see her. I and my classmates were introduced. then she asked us, do we know her? We answered her, We known her but she introduced us her name. after she lectured us while she gave us enjoyed a fun. I felt excited with her facial expressions. She made us laughed.



JANUARY 17,2012- Tuesday

I learned in our class. My teacher informed us about traveler foot. I listened and curious about traveler foot.
She told us, save our money. better Manila is near. I asked her, what about Malabon? She told me, I want to curious about that. then She lectured our lesson about 2nd week. It was "Knowing the Philippines: The Natural Setting and its People". She explained me and my classmates. I listened it to her about history. I felt so surprise about "The Land Bridge Theory" and "The Part of a Lost Continent". It was my first time. She again lectured about"Glory of the Sea", and "Pandaka Pygmaea" from Philppines. It was very expensive shell. and I touched my heart while she told me and my classmates about the women slaves. I felt so appreciate you taught me about history. It was very greatest.

 JANUARY 24, 2012-Tuesday

I learned in our class. My teacher gave me and my classmates our quiz. I got it then I answered the quiz. I analyzed it. It was finished. She told us, 1 or 2 groups. I and one my groups answered our A, B, C. It look alike games. It was enjoyed our funny. Before I and my classmates explained about history name, hometown city in our live meaning. She asked us, who was reported about news? One my classmate reported about news Chief Justice Renato Corona. She told me, my first name and my last name had meaning. I was really surprised about that. She informed us about next week, She we will discuss about family tree.then She started lectured about "Pre-Colonial Philippines: Culture and Way of Life"  It had including Houses Mode of Dressing, Ornaments, Social Classes, The Government and Religion" She explained us, many define about words. She told us about video of Pope Joan. I felt so surprised that. It was my first time to hear her. I felt so appreciate you taught me about story history.


JANUARY 31,2012-Tuesday

I learned in our class. My teacher gave us about quiz from Pre-Colonial Philippines" I answered my quiz. Then She told us, again groups were mixed. I and my groups found one paper that We answered my teacher because she will check them our paper if it was corrected. then She told us, ready to reported about FAMILY TREE. She got all me and my classmates' id. It was followed the numbers. I got surprised that my one number. I was ready to reported about my family tree. My classmates were also reported our family tree. It was so beautiful.  She told us, History had 1st lesson and 2nd lesson were very important history for family. She started lectured about Marriage Customs, Burial and Mourning Practices and Literature. I felt surprise that Marriage Customs. I got understand it. then She gave me our homework on next week because I and my classmates will individual our report. I felt so appreciate you to taught me about that.




I am so interesting to learned and listened you about history. I felt thanked you so much for everything.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento