Mga Pahina

Lunes, Enero 30, 2012

HISTORY OF SAN BARTOLOME CHURCH

Last January 28,2012 Before I and my classmates agreed before we will meet at 8:00am but I was waiting for some my classmates will come at 8:30am. We had traveled our Malabon Historical.

History of San Bartolome Church in Malabon
Circa 1800s (Photo from PIO/Malabon and a  Facebook friend)

 Circa 1800s (Photo from Arch. Richard Bautista)

 Circa early 1950s after the war.  Note that up to this time, the church walls and its columns still have the original adobe exposed.  (Photo from Ramon Manapat, taken by his father Nelson)
 Circa 1970s showing the Parish Rectory and Multipurpose Building (Photo from PIO/Malabon)

 
This old picture

We took a picture.

In the future, May 17,2014, because It will have 400years. It was my first time to hear about that. I was really surprised.







I was very surprised the OLD SAN BARTOLOME CHURCH. It had long history in Malabon. I researched it . I read the OLD SAN BARTOLOME CHURCH through blog of MY MALABON from photo PIO and faceboon as friend. It was my first time to hear about that on last 2years.

Because Circa PRE-WAR.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento