Mga Pahina

Martes, Enero 24, 2012

THE MARTYRDOM OF DR. JOSE RIZAL IN LUNETA

Last January 20,2012,We walked on the way in Luneta. We found "The Martyrdom of Dr. Jose Rizal in Luneta"  We paid our entrance fee p10.00 students there. I wanted to reached it.








It was my first time to hear that. I reached it. Now I really surprise it.

Dr.Jose Rizal's poems. Here is it.






I entered this. It was so amazing. 



Dr. Jose Rizal died











I and my classmates got funny and enjoy this here... I interest it... Made me really happy together.







Before I don't know this. Now In my first time to hear this. I am aware because I saw and reached it. Some my classmate were first time to hear this. We walked around the sculptures about Dr. Jose Rizal. We made our aware. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento