Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Enero 26, 2012

FORT SANTIAGO and RIZAL SHRINE

Last January 20,2012, I helped my classmates to traveled in Manila. I asked one hearing man person, where is Fort Santiago? He told me, left way. I thanked him. So We walked on the way. I found that Fort Santiago is in Intramuros, Manila

I and my classmates paid p50.00 ticket in Fort Santiago.




I saw the brochure of Fort Santiago include picture and map.



I was visible this. It's so beautiful.


I reached it, It was my first time to reached it.

 Fort Santiago here this.
History of Fort Santiago

The Sculpture of Dr. Jose Rizal







I saw the many exhibit of Dr. Jose Rizal in the Rizal Shrine. It's very beautiful. Its History.

I remembered while my elementary went to the Fort Santiago and Rizal Shrine. When Now I had grown up while my experienced.  I helped my classmates how to entrance in Rizal Shrine.

I saw the pesos of Dr. Jose Rizal. It was my first time to reached it.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento