Mga Pahina

Lunes, Enero 23, 2012

THE SCULPTURE OF SALVADOR LAUREL



Last January 20,2012, I and my classmates found this "Salvador Laurel". I researched to put his name "Salvador Laurel".
Before I don't know to hear about him but now It was my first time to hear about his name Salvador Laurel.

He was the Vice President of the Philippines from 1986 to 1992. 




I saw two Tagalog and English. Here is it.



I am aware to hear about this. I finished to researched his name "Salvador Laurel", because I wanted to know that. Made me happy about history of Salvador Laurel.

2 komento:

  1. Great, great post! It’s something I have never thought about, really, but it makes a whole lot of sense. Thanks for sharing
    Isuzu Stylus AC Compressor

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Your welcome! I shared you this. Thanks for reading this!!!

    TumugonBurahin